7.14.2012

Choi Minho - SHINee Flaming Charisma


    After a long period of hair-pulling frustration, I finally have uploaded my simified Choi Minho for your downloading pleasure. Otherwise known as SHINee's rapper and go-to " Flaming Charisma," the 20-year-old Minho also remains notable for his competitiveness and, likewise, his indomitable immunity towards losing.
    In real life Minho is a Sagittarius, and in my game he has a popularity aspiration. This is only for reference; in your game you can make him into whatever you'd like.
    Minho comes with loads of custom content, including a unique outfit. All meshes are included.

Here are some pics of how he looks in my game (click to view larger):




Bodyshop pic (what he comes packaged with):
If you download I'd really appreciate if you left me a comment below letting me know. Have fun!

» Click here to see credits.

16 comments:

  1. just beautiful *.*
    is for the sims 2?
    i only have ts3, but anyway good job!

    i looking for sims of boyfriend (kpop band)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazirox, unfortunately he is for the Sims 2. I hope I can remake my SHINee sims for the Sims 3 one of these days.
      Thanks for commenting anyway! Good luck on your search for Boyfriend :)

      Delete
    2. omg could you make them for sims 3? O.O THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGGGGG

      Delete
  2. omfgg ur back damn I love you pls never leave again k? <3333 U cant believe how much I love your sims and the work u do omg please hold on and show us more and more of your stunning kpop sims T_T It seems hard to create one, and I respect this so much, u do awesome work, Ive never seen someone doing better than you WOW ♥
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melli, thank you so much! It's comments like yours that really keep me going. I plan on uploading my Taemin sim sometime this month. I appreciate you sticking around :)

      Delete
  3. So cuute *-* but i dont have sims 2 ;A; just 3 T___T i want this minho *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you're amazing! Is there any chance you'll make more kpop artists, because the SHINee ones are so accurate. Keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Priya! I will be uploading Taemin soon, and I'm hoping to try and make some more artists in the future. Unfortunately, I've been having some computer troubles lately, so it might be quite a while until I'm able to do so. :(

      Delete
    2. Well, there's no rush is there? ^_^ I hope the PC troubles will die down because the SHINee sims are amazing!

      Delete
  5. He looks amazing in my game. ♥ Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my good! I love it so much, thank you! now my sims don't have to die lonely!
    ヽ(^o^)ノ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

    ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Minho is just gorgeous :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You do an amazing job with all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, they are sooooo beautiful :*
    Can you make them for Sims 3 ?
    It would be great :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need the sims 3 version ;A; is perfect!

    ReplyDelete