1.11.2012

Kim Kibum - SHINee Triple Threat


    After a long wait I finally give you my sim version of Kim Kibum, also known as SHINee's triple threat or "Almighty Key." He can sing, dance, and rap and still look better than you and your mom.
    In real life Key is a Libra, and in my game he has a popularity aspiration. This is only for reference; in your game you can make him into whatever you'd like.
    Key comes with plenty of custom content, including a unique outfit recolored by myself. All meshes are included.

Here are some pics of how he looks in my game:





Bodyshop pic (what he comes packaged with):
If you download I'd really appreciate if you left me a comment below letting me know. Have fun!

» Click here to see credits.

13 comments:

  1. He's beautiful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sims 3 :( SOBSOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love can you please do taemin or minho next? :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh dear, such a beauty ;u; I'll take him with me. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOW!!
    please make more haha^^ Pref a Jay Park one.
    Anyways, just thoought i'd tell you that i'm totally adding him to my game ^^
    so glad i still got sims2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank youuu :) ! He's awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing *____________* ultimative bias 4ever <33kibummie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. uugh sooo beautiful >< but i downloaded it and installed it, but it still doesn't show up in the game oO
    it worked for the jonghyun you made, but i dont know why it doesnt for kibum ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosei, thank you for your comment. I'm sorry you're having trouble. When installing Key, did you use the Clean Installer mentioned on this page?. If it's telling you that he is successfully installed but you cannot find him in game, it also might that he doesn't appear first in your sim bin but rather somewhere towards the end or middle. This might especially be the case if you have a lot of custom sims downloaded. Let me know if you're still having troubles!

      Delete
  10. I downloaded since he looked so much like the real Key! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete