11.03.2012

Lee Taemin - SHINee Mushroom Maknae


    While I am regretful for the long wait, I am happy to finally upload the final installation of my SHINee Sims, Lee Taemin. Notable for his incredible dancing skills, young age, and signature mushroom-shaped hairstyle, Taemin is essentially a spoiled brat who can get away with anything by a curve of his cheeky little grin.
    In real life Taemin is a Cancer, and in my game he has a knowledge aspiration. This is only for reference; in your game you can make him into whatever you'd like.
    Taemin comes with loads of custom content, including a unique outfit as well as the semi-famous beaded bracelet that he is often seen wearing. All meshes are included.

Here are some pics of how he looks in my game (click to view larger):




Bodyshop pic (what he comes packaged with):
If you download I'd really appreciate if you left me a comment below letting me know. Have fun!

» Click here to see credits.

15 comments:

  1. HE'S SO CUUUUUUUUTTTTEEE!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Now my Shinee Sims are a complete group :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay they are all complete! Nice work, he looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favourite SHINee Member, thanks I love him, he is just adorable ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I'm so grateful that you finally posted Taemin! I was one of the people who nagged you about him before, haha. Thanks a bunch! Amazing work! <3 I will be downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SOO much, downloading right away :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This doesnt work on sims 3 does it? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry! He only works for Sims 2. I've never had the chance to play the Sims 3, unfortunately. :(

      Delete
  7. You are amazing!!! I have been looking everywhere for kpop sims :) So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work! Amazing! Can you do the same thing for super junior ? Please :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need EP,please tell me which? <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You shouldn't need an EP, but you need to download him a special way. Try my directions here. I hope that helps!

      Delete
  10. Can you make Park Bom,Himchan,and Hyuna? *_____* <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to, someday! Unfortunately the computer I played the Sims on is broken, and I can no longer play ;A;

      Delete