8.14.2011

Lee Jinki - SHINee Leader Onew


    Today I bring you a sim version of Lee Jinki, better known as SHINee's Onew: a sweet, adorkable young man with a lovable clumsiness and an endearing smile.
    In real life Jinki is a Sagittarius, and in my game he has a family aspiration. This is only for reference; in your game you can make him into whatever you'd like.
    Onew comes with a buttload of custom content, but also with a few things unique to him (aka things I made myself!) including a custom eye edit, nose mask, and a new shirt. I also edited him some teeth but it turns out in-game you can't really tell a difference, so go figure. All meshes are included.

Here are some pics of how he looks in my game:





Bodyshop pic (what he comes packaged with):

If you download I'd really appreciate if you left me a comment below letting me know. Take good care of him!

» Click here to see credits.

17 comments:

  1. I'm going to give him a sweet home with Taeyeon (My lee Taemin female sim)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for this. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess who!!!!!!!!!!!!!August 23, 2011 at 11:45 AM

    Lol...............gonna make him my salve..............!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. The teeth, especially, are a great touch. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks amazing, just like the real Jinki! So gonna download this, I need a clumsy SHINee leader in my game haha. Hoping to get the rest of SHINee too~~
    Thank you so much for this, he looks really realistic! I love the lips btw.^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!.................GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  7. The things I could do with this guy.. >:D ♥

    Thank you. ♥ Lovely, simply lovely. But hey, it's Onew. Of course it's lovely. Ehe~

    ReplyDelete
  8. lghla;ius;aisdj I don't think you realize how bad I spazzed after I saw Onew on my sims 2. lhao'hahjag;adgajshdgjah.
    a;oaidhaskdi;asj.
    Okay, I'm done. LOL. :)
    Great job. Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have tem for sims3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you sooo much :) please keep making more kpop idols heuheut :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Thank youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  12. What expansion packs do these require to install & work properly in-game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello anon, you do not need any expansion packs in order to use any of my sims. They should all work with just the base game; however, you will likely have to install a program called clean installer in order to properly install them. This is because EA's program is buggy and unreliable, so I apologize for the inconvenience. The program itself doesn't take up much space and you can uninstall it once you've finished downloading everything. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  13. Hey! Do you know where I can find SHINee sims 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry! I don't play the Sims 3 because my computer can't handle it right now :(

      Delete
  14. Oh my bias! He really looks alike! Good job and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete