7.31.2011

SHINee The 1st Concert: Stage Outfits Part ①


Annyeong nugus. For my first download I bring you five outfit recolors and a bonus tee. These are single-color outfits that SHINee wore during their first concert in Japan, as well as all their proceeding concerts. I also included the pearlescent sky blue shirt that the crew/backup dancers wear that SHINee sported while in Taiwan. Download file includes everything you need.
These outfits come as separate shirts and pants so they're interchangable and can be worn by Adult Males.
Now for some pics:







» Click here to see credits.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I really like your creations! :)
    Thanks ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really amazing! I've been looking everywhere for SHINee Sims. One questions though, why no Taemin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anon! Actually, I plan on uploading Taemin very soon. Sorry to keep you waiting!

      Delete
    2. Oh great! I can hardly wait. Taemin and Jonghyun are my favorites.

      Delete